Compare drug prices and get free rx coupons at eDrugSearch.com

Christian Forum

Friendly Christian Forums

Discus specific topics in our friendly Christian forums. 

I feel that there are no friendly people on this site or anywhere else, all I ever wanted was to make new friends and to develop good friendships so if that's the case then I am NOT meant to have any friends here or anywhere else , that's right might as well be alone forever because that's is what is going to happen to me anyway so my opition is to leave this site forever .

You need to be a member of Join the #1 Christian Social Network - ChristiansLikeMe.net to add comments!

Join Join the #1 Christian Social Network - ChristiansLikeMe.net

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can be friends to people.   Try that out.  Millions are looking for friend who cares.

• YES

• A common problem is not knowing how to act friendly. That's why people don't say much.

• I am so sorry you are having a negative experience here. I suggest you put forth effort to contact and befriend other members here; i have always experienced a positive response to a friend request, or a message asking for friendship or even prayer. If you'd like to be removed from membership, please message me and let me know this. We will be sad to see you go!

This reply was deleted.

Compare drug prices and get free rx coupons at eDrugSearch.com

Your Donations Are Highly Valued & Appreciated

DONATE TODAY!

Medi-Share: Affordable Christian Health Insurance