Compare drug prices and get free rx coupons at eDrugSearch.com

Christian Forum

Friendly Christian Forums

Discus specific topics in our friendly Christian forums. 

Why Children Choose Homosexuality.

Posted on behalf of Martin Bobinac

I would like to start/or join a discussion on why children choose homosexuality. I have researched this and feel I have some incites. By choose, I mean I exclude those who from early on have felt or thought for sure that their souls were one sex and their bodies another. In this new arena of alternate life style acceptance, perhaps a different approach to counseling might help to offer help to some. What am I getting at ? OK ! Firstly n the 80's a study was done on some animals. They were placed in a large cage with ample food & water and allowed to reproduce till they were so overcrowded they were crawling over one another. In a short while 40% of the population started engaging in homosexual sex as a survival tool' (true story). And these were rats who supposedly can't make logical decisions. My point being that there are too many factors in modern society which create deviant behaviour (non-mainstream-harmful or harmless). Prison systems that forbid normal sexual contact  turn young abused offenders into future sexual predators. Our puritan leftover morals about acceptable punishment for crimes is exactly what is to blame for the fact that sex-crimes of all natures are becoming,(in America ;where I live) so common they don't even make the news. Some prisons allow conjugal visits but the vast majority of prisoners aren't married. We grow vipers; turn them loose and then complain about snakebite. Sex-ed classes in schools need to loose the 18th. century mind-sets and get 21st century information to explain the lethal negative mental programing that is propagating and encouraging the latest;"whatever works for you" social attitudes. And as to why---because it's easier to allow / do nothing / believe things are beyond fixing than to get off our collective butts and find answers and implement them. One real idiot phrase was coined by a former 1st. lady (presidents wife); it was to "Just say, NO !" Oh-yah! That always works with troubled adolescents..We still treat mental illness with rattles /drums and inscence; incarceration / mind-dumbing drugs / telling the victims to pray about it don't work. No better than lobotomy and shock therapy did in the 50's. If a person doesn't believe they are deaf or thinks it's normal we can never convince them to seek a hearing aid. That said, lets try this ... If we could get some famous athletes or actors to speak out and say the words; "Gay isn't bad but it isn't normal. Blind / dyslexic / or downs syndrome isn't evil but it severely limits a person. Why do gays have the highest percentage of suicides? Stick to the science and the psychology and forget about old testament condemnations. The kids don't believe in GOD so why should HIS opinions matter to them...I know I'm asking for help moving a mountain with teaspoons but we have to start somewhere.  If a few famous folk would stop being politically correct and get on Twitter & Facebook and say;"Hey, listen up! Yer being had! Studies prove 70 / 80 % of gays lead unhappy lives!" Maybe we can counter some of the pro-libertine propaganda kids get ..When every Movie, TV show, even cartoons, has a happy, socially acceptable gay couple more decent than the characters on "little house on the prairie" were. I'm done ranting. In Christ ! w/hopes for a way to at least fill some sandbags before the flood!

Martin.

You need to be a member of Join the #1 Christian Social Network - ChristiansLikeMe.net to add comments!

Join Join the #1 Christian Social Network - ChristiansLikeMe.net

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In my experience Martin, Satan hates to be mentioned or have a fnger pointed at him.  The best trick that Satan ever did was to convince people that he didn't exist, and the second best trick was to become a cartoon character, with a red onesey, horns and a trident.  So my philosophy has always been to point fingers and kick him in the slats.

Yes Jesus was certainly outside of Israel, as at the beginning of His ministry we are told that He had paid the strangers tax, this was what the collectors were speaking of in Matthew 17:24. At that time anyone who had been out of the country for more than six months had to pay a two drachma tax when they returned.  This stands out because it was pais in drachmas rather than in denarius (Roman), or shekel (Israili).  The tradition goes that Joseph's ship was damaged on the Lizard Headland rocks, they managed to limp around the coast to a small harbour, called St. Anthony. in the Helston River estuary where it was patched up and then sailed around to the Fal Estury to a boat yard, strangely also called St Anthony.  The first St. Anthony is about three miles from where we live.  Both Roman coins and Greek coins have been found in both locations.

• Click on the picture to enlarge it.

• What a wonderful story...And yes; ships hauled English tin 1,000's of years before Christ even...

This reply was deleted.

Compare drug prices and get free rx coupons at eDrugSearch.com

Your Donations Are Highly Valued & Appreciated

DONATE TODAY!

Medi-Share: Affordable Christian Health Insurance