Compare drug prices and get free rx coupons at eDrugSearch.com

Is Catholic a false religion?

I've heard some Christians say that Catholic is a false religion. Perhaps it's because that many of the practices are man made as opposed to being taken from the Bible. Some people even think that Catholic is religion created by the devil. Being raised Catholic myself, I was upset and angry at this. One thing I can't stand is relgious snobbery and bigotry. I'm inclined to believe Catholics are Christians as with Baptists, Protestants, etc. We all are children of God, followers of Jesus. Anyway, while I do question some of the Catholic practices, I do want to know why some think it's a false religion.

You need to be a member of Join the #1 Christian Social Network - ChristiansLikeMe.net to add comments!

Join Join the #1 Christian Social Network - ChristiansLikeMe.net

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• John 13:34-35 King James Version (KJV)

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Notice that it does not say to judge one another's doctrines. We who study the bible have our doctrines because we know they are the right thing to do, but the commandment is to love one another, not to point out mistakes.

• Thank you. What really matters is how we love one another as Jesus commands us to, The Bible is our guide and prayer is our direct link to God. 

This reply was deleted.